Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Fundamentals of Social Media in the Workplace
This online course provides you with an overview of the dos and don’ts regarding social media in the workplace.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You work in HR, and you want to gain the knowledge you need to develop a social media policy for your organisation.
- You work in general management or HR, and you want to learn how to implement a social media policy in the workplace.
- You want to learn about the risks posed by social media use in the workplace.
- You want to learn how to use social media appropriately and responsibly.
- You want to learn about the consequences of social media use in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Social media and social networks: welcome to our (new) world!
- The dark side of social media networks – be afraid, be very afraid!
- Social media networks – nothing but good behaviour will do!
- Social media and your rights
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Fundamentals of Social Media in the Workplace from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online