Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
This online course explains the concepts of social and cross-cultural skills and how they are applied in the workplace. It also touches on how individuals from different cultural backgrounds can work together successfully.
Studying this course might be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to communicate effectively with people from different cultures
- You work in an environment, or you plan to work in an environment, where it is likely that you will interact with people from various cultural backgrounds
- You want to develop skills that will help you succeed in a multicultural working environment
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
Lesson 1: Social and cross-cultural skills
- Identify appropriate social skills and physical appearance for the workplace
- Describe elements of working successfully with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online