Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
This online short course is designed to teach you about the importance of productivity and accountability in the workplace. It also covers aspects such as how to set goals, how to use various tools to increase productivity, and how to increase personal accountability.
Studying this course might be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to get more done at work
- You want to develop skills that will help you achieve your goals
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Lesson 1: Productivity and Accountability
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Productivity and Accountability from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 700.00 X 3 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Creativity and Innovation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Understanding the South African Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”