Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Foundations of Performance Management
This online course provides you with an overview of how management by objectives plays a key role in the success of a company. It then goes on to show you the relationship between management by objectives and performance management. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You work in HR, and you want to update or enhance your skills.
- You are a manager, and you want to learn more about the performance management process and how to conduct a performance review effectively.
- You run a business, and you want to learn more about management by objectives and how this links up with managing your employees’ performance.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- What is management by objectives?
- Management by objectives and expectations
- Key performance areas
- KPAs, objectives measurement and the performance contract
- The role of discussion in management by objectives
- The performance review – purpose and format
- Preparing for the performance review
- Guidance on the performance review
- Training and development planning
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Foundations of Performance Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online