Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Foundations of Performance Management
This online course provides you with an overview of how management by objectives plays a key role in the success of a company. It then goes on to show you the relationship between management by objectives and performance management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You work in HR, and you want to update or enhance your skills.
- You are a manager, and you want to learn more about the performance management process and how to conduct a performance review effectively.
- You run a business, and you want to learn more about management by objectives and how this links up with managing your employees’ performance.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- What is management by objectives?
- Management by objectives and expectations
- Key performance areas
- KPAs, objectives measurement and the performance contract
- The role of discussion in management by objectives
- The performance review – purpose and format
- Preparing for the performance review
- Guidance on the performance review
- Training and development planning
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Foundations of Performance Management from Oxbridge Academy.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Are you an employer?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate enrolments of groups of 10 or more students.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 3 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Understanding the South African Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”