Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Introduction to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
This online course provides you with an overview of the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act and explains how it should be implemented in the workplace. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn about the rights and responsibilities of workers and employers in the workplace.
- You want to learn about safety management plans, safety inspections, and safety audits.
- You want to learn about the consequences of non-compliance with the OHS Act.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act: the basics
- The OHS Act and the employer
- The Safety Management Plan: the first step to compliance
- Controlling risk through information and protection
- Controlling risk by improving performance and monitoring
- The Department of Labour: reporting, inspections and audits
- The OHS Act and the employee
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Introduction to the Occupational Health and Safety Act from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online