Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Introduction to the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA)
This online course explains the concept of money laundering, and provides you with an overview of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA). Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to know who is affected by FICA.
- You want to develop a basic understanding of FICA and how it applies in practice.
- You want to learn about the recordkeeping and compliance obligations imposed by FICA.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Background to money laundering
- FICA: Know your client and recordkeeping
- Reporting and compliance obligations
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Introduction to the Financial Intelligence Centre Act from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online