Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
This online course provides an overview of the principal elements of initiative and self-direction and explains how these characteristics contribute to achieving goals in the workplace.
Studying this course might be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to set and achieve work-related goals
- You want to take control of your career and learn how to determine your own career path
- You want to learn how to take the initiative, instead of waiting to be told what to do
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
Lesson 1: Initiative and self-direction
- Identify the traits of an individual with strong initiative and self-direction
- Explain tangible and intangible success criteria when setting goals
- Describe types of goals and techniques to reward yourself for goals achieved
- Apply self-direction techniques to advance professional skills
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Initiative and Self-Direction from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online