Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
This online short course introduces job-seekers to job-searching tools and helps them to develop proactive job-searching skills. Students who do this course will learn how to approach the job market, how to develop a communication plan for communicating with a professional network, how to use social media in the job-hunting process, and how to develop strategies for the pre-interview stage, interview stage, and post-interview stage.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Lesson 1: The soul search before the job search
- Lesson 2: Your career marketing documents
- Lesson 3: The hidden job market
- Lesson 4: Communicating with your network
- Lesson 5: Using social media in your job search
- Lesson 6: Job search resources
- Lesson 7: Ace your interview and negotiate like a pro
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Courses Certificate: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 700.00 X 3 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Creativity and Innovation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Understanding the South African Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”