Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
This online short course introduces job-seekers to job-searching tools and helps them to develop proactive job-searching skills. Students who do this course will learn how to approach the job market, how to develop a communication plan for communicating with a professional network, how to use social media in the job-hunting process, and how to develop strategies for the pre-interview stage, interview stage, and post-interview stage.
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: The soul search before the job search
- Lesson 2: Your career marketing documents
- Lesson 3: The hidden job market
- Lesson 4: Communicating with your network
- Lesson 5: Using social media in your job search
- Lesson 6: Job search resources
- Lesson 7: Ace your interview and negotiate like a pro
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Courses Certificate: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online