Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
This online course provides an overview of how you can improve your flexibility and adaptability, and it describes the value of flexibility and adaptability in the workplace.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to adapt to change in the workplace
- You want to learn how to approach your work in a more flexible way
- You want to understand how a changing working environment affects employees
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
Lesson 1: Flexibility and adaptability
- Describe the advantages of flexibility at work
- Identify the characteristics of adaptable people
- Identify adaptation techniques
- Describe the importance of incorporating different types of feedback
- Define ways to manage change
- Identify signs of depression related to change at work
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Flexibility and Adaptability from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online