Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Foundations of Ethics in the Workplace
This online course discusses ethics in the workplace, and helps you identify conduct that is considered unethical or intolerable in the workplace.Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain a basic understanding of ethics and acceptable conduct in the workplace.
- You want to learn how to identify and deal with unethical and unacceptable conduct in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
This course can, however, count towards CPD requirements, as it has received Continuous Professional Development (CPD) accreditation from the Compliance Institute Southern Africa.
- Say no to harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- Overview of International Anti-Bribery Legislation
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Preventing fraud in the workplace
- Preventing money laundering
- Dealing with company assets
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Foundations of Ethics in the Workplace from Oxbridge Academy.
Students may also be able to use this course to contribute to the fulfilment of their CPD requirements, depending on the nature of the industry that they work in.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Are you an employer?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate enrolments of groups of 10 or more students.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 300.00 X 3 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Understanding the South African Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”