Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Foundations of Ethics in the Workplace
This online course discusses ethics in the workplace, and helps you identify conduct that is considered unethical or intolerable in the workplace. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain a basic understanding of ethics and acceptable conduct in the workplace.
- You want to learn how to identify and deal with unethical and unacceptable conduct in the workplace.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Say no to harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- Overview of International Anti-Bribery Legislation
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Preventing fraud in the workplace
- Preventing money laundering
- Dealing with company assets
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Foundations of Ethics in the Workplace from Oxbridge Academy.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Are you an employer?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate enrolments of groups of 10 or more students.
Click here to Register Online