Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Creativity and Innovation
This online short course is designed to teach you the importance of creativity and innovation, as well as how to use your creativity and innovative thinking skills in the working environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to enhance your creativity
- You want to learn how to be more creative at work
- You want to learn more about the role of innovation and how to come up with new ideas in the working environment
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Lesson 1: Creativity and Innovation
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Creativity and Innovation from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 700.00 X 3 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Understanding the South African Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”