Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts
This online short course equips you with basic computer skills, such as how to operate a computer, how to create files, how to send e-mails, and how to use the internet for work-related purposes.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have not worked with a computer before, and you want to develop basic computer skills
- You want to develop more confidence when it comes to working with a computer
- You want to learn how to use the internet safely and effectively for work-related purposes
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Mouse, Keyboard, Hardware
- Lesson 2: Software and Applications
- Lesson 3: Internet, Email, and Social Networking
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online