Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Foundations of Avoiding Fraud and Corruption in the Workplace
This course gives you an overview of the legal and ethical issues relating to fraud and corruption that employees should be aware of. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn about your rights and responsibilities regarding the prevention of fraud and corruption in the workplace.
- You work in finance or HR, and you want to learn the basic principles of how to avoid fraud and corruption in the workplace.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee.
Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Overview of International Anti-Bribery Legislation
- Preventing Fraud in the Workplace
- Whistle-blowing and the Law: Know Your Rights!
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online assessment. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Foundations of Avoiding Fraud and Corruption in the Workplace from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online