Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Requirements with Guidance Certificate
For any organisation to be effective in risk management, it should be able to follow a systematic and uniform approach when dealing with actual and potential losses, faults and/or problems. By being able to identify root causes of events and finding appropriate methods to address these causes, the road to developing a sustainable and effective management system that is supported across the organisation, and recognised internationally, can be ensured.
The purpose of this course is to provide awareness and understanding of root cause analysis to enable an organisation to investigate and adopt an RCA methodology that will help it meet international standard requirements.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are involved in and/or want to understand the incident investigation process and the need to determine the root causes of non-conformances identified during audits and investigations.
- You want to gain an understanding of the root cause analysis approach in business and want to learn more about the different tools, processes and philosophies for performing RCA.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
No Matric (16 years and older)
- Preview and Introduction
- Reporting Actual and Potential Loss Events
- Proactive Approach Explained
- Root Cause Analysis Tools and Methodologies (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), DMAIC, 5Why method, Fishbone Diagram – Cause and Effect Diagram – Ishikawa-Diagram approach, Fault Tree Analysis, Current Reality Tree (CRT), RPR Problem Diagnosis, Causation Model
- Participation in Investigations
- The Importance of Competency
- Corrective Action Process
- Recording of Information
- Students are required to complete an online assessment per element of the standard before being able to continue to the next element.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Requirements with Guidance Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS .
To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1000.00 X 2 months
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you can complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or from any other location where you have access to the internet).
When you register for an online course, you will gain access to an online learning portal, where you will be able to access your study material, complete your assignments, and write your final exams.
Your study material may be presented in various formats, including:
If you have any problems with your coursework, you will be able to contact a tutor for support.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.