Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to develop websites and build web applications
- You are interested in learning a new programming language
- You want to prepare for the MTA 98-382 exam
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
From date of activation, students will have access to the GMetrix platform for one year. NO software is required to complete this course.
Students must have access to a computer with a good internet connection. The course is offered online, and students will be required to watch video tutorials.
- Section A: Introduction
- Section B: Assignment and Arithmetic Operators
- Section D: Inline and External Scripts
- Section E: Exception Handling
- Section F: Browser Object Model Interaction
- Section A: Primitive Data Types
- Section B: Declare and Use Arrays
- Section C: Complete and Debug Code on Objects
- Section D: Built-In Math Functions
- Section E: Parameters and Return Values
- Section A: Logical and Comparison Operators
- Section B: Decision Statements
- Section C: Loops
- Section A: DOM Tree
- Section B: HTML Events
- Section C: Output to HTML Documents
- Section D: Locate, Modify, and Add Elements
- Section A: Retrieve Input and Set Form Field Values
- Section B: Input Validation
- Section C: Form Submission Process
- Section D: Conclusion
- You will be required to complete a practice exam and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
Please note: If students want to obtain the Microsoft International (MTA) Certification, they will be required to register for the external exams themselves. These exams are conducted at authorised testing centres across the country. To locate a venue, please follow this link: www.certiport.com/locator.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 800.00 X 3 months
Self-study implies that there is little to no contact with a tutor, allowing students the freedom to study when and where it suits them best. Each module of this online course starts with a pre-assessment to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the specific topic. Based on the results of the pre-assessment, a student’s study path is then personalised to cover those parts of the curriculum he or she needs more practise in.
Each lesson includes a video tutorial, exercise lab and a student workbook which is designed for students to practice the lesson topic, thus ensuring that they thoroughly understand the topic before progressing. Upon completion of all the lessons, students will find a post-assessment to test their knowledge. If they feel confident in their understanding of the topic, they can then take the practice exam which concludes the self-study element of this course.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda