MTA 98-375: HTML Application Development Fundamentals
This course will give you a thorough understanding of using HTML5 and CSS to build and format user interface. User interface is the visual element of any operating system or computer application and includes graphical elements such as commands, menus and icons. By studying this course, you will gain fundamental web development skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career in web application development
- You already work in a web development studio of a company and want to upgrade your skills
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
From date of activation, students will have access to the GMetrix platform for one year. NO software is required to complete this course.
Students must have access to a computer with a good internet connection. The course is offered online, and students will be required to watch video tutorials.
- Section A: MTA HTML5 Introduction
- Section B: HTML5 Basics
- Section C: Add and Configure Images
- Section D: Media in HTML5
- Section E: Organise Content
- Section F: Forms
- Section A: Core CSS Concepts
- Section B: CSS and UI Content
- Section C: CSS and Content Flow
- Section D: CSS and Graphics
- Section E: Touch Interfaces and API’s
- Section F: Device and Operating Systems Resources
- Section A: Platform Fundamentals
- Section B: Manage Application States
- Section C: Debug and Test Touch Based Apps
- You will be required to complete a practice exam and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: MTA 98-375 – HTML Application Development Fundamentals from Oxbridge Academy.
Please note: If students want to obtain the Microsoft International (MTA) Certification, they will be required to register for the external exams themselves. These exams are conducted at authorised testing centres across the country. To locate a venue, please follow this link: www.certiport.com/locator.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 800.00 X 3.1 months
Self-study implies that there is little to no contact with a tutor, allowing students the freedom to study when and where it suits them best. Each module of this online course starts with a pre-assessment to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the specific topic. Based on the results of the pre-assessment, a student’s study path is then personalised to cover those parts of the curriculum he or she needs more practise in.
Each lesson includes a video tutorial, exercise lab and a student workbook which is designed for students to practice the lesson topic, thus ensuring that they thoroughly understand the topic before progressing. Upon completion of all the lessons, students will find a post-assessment to test their knowledge. If they feel confident in their understanding of the topic, they can then take the practice exam which concludes the self-study element of this course.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda