MTA 98-368: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
The MTA Mobility and Device Fundamentals course will teach students about device configurations, cloud services, data access, and basic security. This course also serves as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as an IT administrator
- You already work in the IT department of a company and want to upgrade your skills
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
From date of activation, students will have access to the GMetrix platform for one year. NO Software is required to complete this course.
Students must have access to a computer with a good internet connection. The course is offered online and students will be required to watch video tutorials.
- Section A: Welcome
- Section B: Configure Device Options
- Section C: Desktop Settings
- Section D: Configure Drive Encryption
- Section E: Configure Updates
- Section A: Describe Cloud Storage Services
- Section B: Local Storage
- Section C: File Systems
- Section D: File and Print Sharing
- Section E: Describe Data Encryption
- Section A: Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
- Section B: Authentication
- Section C: Permissions
- Section D: Describe Malware
- Section A: Describe the Types of Cloud Services
- Section B: Microsoft Intune
- Section C: Describe Microsoft Azure
- Section A: Describe Identity Services
- Section B: Describe Business Data Access
- Section C: Describe Bring Your Own Device
- Section D: Course Recap
You will be required to complete a practice exam and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: MTA 98-368 – Mobility and Device Fundamentals from Oxbridge Academy.
Please note: If students want to obtain the Microsoft International (MTA) Certification, they will be required to register for the external exams themselves. These exams are conducted at authorised testing centres across the country. To locate a venue, please follow this link: www.certiport.com/locator.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 800.00 X 3 months
Self-study implies that there is little to no contact with a tutor, allowing students the freedom to study when and where it suits them best. Each module of this online course starts with a pre-assessment to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the specific topic. Based on the results of the pre-assessment, a student’s study path is then personalised to cover those parts of the curriculum he or she needs more practise in.
Each lesson includes a video tutorial, exercise lab and a student workbook which is designed for students to practice the lesson topic, thus ensuring that they thoroughly understand the topic before progressing. Upon completion of all the lessons, students will find a post-assessment to test their knowledge. If they feel confident in their understanding of the topic, they can then take the practice exam which concludes the self-study element of this course.
I enjoyed studying with Oxbridge Academy and gained much knowledge from the course. The service delivery was excellent, the Student Advisors and Assistants were professional and did their work in a quality way. You supported me all the way.Gabaikitse Moseki