ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview (Leadership Extract) Certificate
This eLearning module describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management, as relevant to leadership and with emphasis on the importance of the commitment of top management. The purpose of this module is to provide top management and those in leadership roles with an overview of the relevant requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is aimed at creating awareness and understanding of leadership commitment of top management requirements within a quality management system.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to obtain knowledge of the increased and additional requirements relevant to top management as part of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- You are in a management or leadership role and wish to broaden your understanding of the ISO Quality Management System requirements.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
No Matric (16 years and older)
- Preview: Leadership and Commitment of Top Management, Making QMS a Success, Internal Auditing, and the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Introduction: Quality Management Principles, Process Approach, Risk-Based Thinking.
- QMS – Requirements with Guidance: Scope, Normative References, Terms and Definitions
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organisation:
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the quality management system
- Quality management system and its processes
- Clause 5 – Leadership: Leadership and Commitment, Policy, Organizational Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities
- Clause 6 – Planning: Actions to Address Risks and Opportunities, Quality Objectives and Planning to Achieve Them, and Planning of Changes
- Clause 8 – Operation: Operational Planning and Control
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation: Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation, and Management Review
- Clause 10 – Improvement
- Students are required to complete an online assessment per element of the standard before being able to continue to the next element.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview (Leadership Extract) Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
ISO 9001 has been written to a core structure and common text defined by ISO for use by all management system standards and is broadly aligned to the revisions of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 – thus helping those who are implementing multiple management systems at their organisations. Click here to read more about ISO.
To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1000.00 X 2 months
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you can complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or from any other location where you have access to the internet).
When you register for an online course, you will gain access to an online learning portal, where you will be able to access your study material, complete your assignments, and write your final exams.
Your study material may be presented in various formats, including:
If you have any problems with your coursework, you will be able to contact a tutor for support.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.