ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Requirements with Guidance Certificate
Effective energy management isn’t just good for business, it’s also becoming a requirement. The best way to achieve it is by applying the requirements of ISO 50001:2018. This module outlines energy management practices that are considered to be the best globally and that include the international standard requirements. Energy management experts from more than 60 countries developed the standard and now we can help you tap into that expertise, every day, to help you save energy, cut costs and meet environmental requirements.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about continual energy performance improvement, regardless of your organisation’s type, size, complexity, geographical location, organisational culture or the products and services it provides.
- You want to gain an understanding of the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an energy management system (EnMS).
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
No Matric (16 years and older)
- 0. Introduction (0.1 General; 0.2 Energy performance approach; 0.3 Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle; 0.4 Compatibility with other management system standards; 0.5 Benefits)
- 1. Scope
- 2. Normative references
- 3. 3 Terms and definitions
- 4. Context of the organization
- 5. Leadership and worker participation
- 6. Planning
- 7. Support
- 8. Operation
- 9. Performance evaluation
- 10. Improvement
- Students are required to complete an online assessment per element of the standard before being able to continue to the next element.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Requirements with Guidance Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS .
ISO 50001 has been written to a core structure and common text defined by ISO for use by all management system standards and is broadly aligned to the revisions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 – thus helping those who are implementing multiple management systems at their organisations Click here to read more about ISO .
To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1000.00 X 2 months
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you can complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or from any other location where you have access to the internet).
When you register for an online course, you will gain access to an online learning portal, where you will be able to access your study material, complete your assignments, and write your final exams.
Your study material may be presented in various formats, including:
If you have any problems with your coursework, you will be able to contact a tutor for support.
|"I was happy to be with Oxbridge Academy and now my friends and family they also like to sign in and be students of Oxbridge Academy and I suggested them to go to Oxbridge academy.edu.za to be the next graduates and me I will be back on November another course. Thank you." |