ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS): Awareness and Facilitation Certificate
Occupational health and safety (OHS) is a global priority and, despite extensive regulation, standards and guidelines, work-related disease and workplace incidents still result in millions of fatalities each year. The burden of occupational injuries and diseases is significant, both for employers and the wider economy.
The purpose of this course is to provide awareness, understanding and assistance to individuals and organisations for the prevention of death, work-related injury and ill health by using an OHS management system.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You wish to understand the latest international best practices for occupational health and safety management systems.
- You want to prepare for or support your organisation with the implementation of an occupational health and safety management system.
- You are responsible for governance, risk and compliance within your organisation.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
24 hours (3 days)
- No Matric
- 16 years and older
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Awareness and Facilitation Training
- Students are required to complete an online assessment per element of the standard before being able to continue to the next element.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS): Awareness and Facilitation Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the requirements of the ISO 14000 standards, guidelines and best practices. Click here to read more about ISO.
To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1000.00 X 3.2 months
When you register for an online course, you will gain access to an online learning portal, where you will be able to access your study material, complete your assignments, and write your final exams.
Your study material may be presented in various formats, including:
If you have any problems with your coursework, you will be able to contact a tutor for support.
|"I have upgraded my educational level with Oxbridge Academy. Their support team is always ready to assist. Their courses are of high quality, because they have everything to support their teaching system. I never had problems with Oxbridge Academy." |