ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines Certificate
All organisations should aim at the appropriate level of performance of their risk management framework in line with the criticality of the decisions that are to be made. The ability to manage risk is one of the core competencies of any organisation and its employees. Risk management methods and tools assist any organisation to plan and implement concrete actions and programmes to maximise their opportunities and to control their threats. The organisation has greater control of its own growth and development when risk management is applied throughout the enterprise.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain an understanding of risk-based thinking in light of the requirements of international standards.
- You are in a management or leadership position within your organisation where you create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
No Matric (16 years and older)
- 0. Introduction (Foreword; ISO 31000:2018 Introduction; Risk Management Guidelines )
- 1. Scope
- 2. Normative references
- 3. Terms and definitions
- 4. Principles
- 5. Framework (5.1 General; 5.2 Leadership and Commitment; 5.3 Integration; 5.4 Design; 5.5 Implementation; 5.6 Evaluation; 5.7 Improvement)
- 6. Process (6.1 General; 6.2 Communication and Consultation; 6.3 Scope, Context and Criteria; 6.4 Risk Assessment; 6.5 Risk Treatment; 6.6 Monitoring and Review; 6.7 Recording and Reporting)
- Students are required to complete an online assessment per element of the standard before being able to continue to the next element.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Risk Management Principles and Guidelines (ISO 31000:2018) Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS .
The ISO 31000:2018 standard seeks to provide a universally recognised paradigm for practitioners and companies employing risk management processes to replace the myriad of existing standards, methodologies and paradigms that differed between industries, subject matters and regions. Click here to read more about ISO.
To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1000.00 X 2 months
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you can complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or from any other location where you have access to the internet).
When you register for an online course, you will gain access to an online learning portal, where you will be able to access your study material, complete your assignments, and write your final exams.
Your study material may be presented in various formats, including:
If you have any problems with your coursework, you will be able to contact a tutor for support.
|"I was happy to be with Oxbridge Academy and now my friends and family they also like to sign in and be students of Oxbridge Academy and I suggested them to go to Oxbridge academy.edu.za to be the next graduates and me I will be back on November another course. Thank you." |