IOSH Working Safely Award
(In association with SHEilds, Accredited Centre Number 548)
This course covers defining and identifying common hazards and risks, improving safety performance and protecting the environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You require a basic understanding of health and safety in the workplace, regardless of your career level and the industry you work in.
- You want to prepare for further NEBOSH studies.
Students will be granted 6 months of online access to complete the course.
- Explain working safely
- Defining hazard and risk / how to assess and control risk
- Understand responsibilities
- Workplace precaution hierarchies
- Introduction into investigating accidents
- How to protect the environment
- Students are required to complete one online exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive an official award issued by IOSH.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 626 X 5 months
However, after completion of this course, students can apply for membership through IOSH. Click here to find out more.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda