Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe Photoshop CC is a photo editing, image creation, and graphic design application. The software is used to manipulate photos or create original images. This course is an introduction to the field of graphic design.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as an in-house graphic designer for a company
- You want to do freelance work as a graphic designer
- You are already working in a creative studio and want to upgrade your skills
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
From date of activation, students will have access to the GMetrix platform for one year. NO Adobe software is required to complete this course.
Students must have access to a computer with a good internet connection. The course is offered online and students will be required to watch video tutorials.
- Section A: Intro to Photoshop CC
- Section B: The Capture
- Section C: Open Files in Photoshop CC
- Section D: Navigate Documents
- Section E: Creating a New Document
- Section F: Color Theory and Management
- Section G: Understanding Image Formats
- Section A: Resolution and Cropping
- Section B: Evaluate Image
- Section C: Basic Tonal Adjustments
- Section D: Selections
- Section E: Basic Retouching
- Section F: Content-Aware
- Section A: Understand Layers
- Section B: Work with Layer Masks
- Section C: Work with Type
- Section D: Filters
- Section E: Shape Tool and Pen Tool
You will be required to complete a practice exam and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Adobe Photoshop CC from Oxbridge Academy.
Please note: If students want to obtain the Adobe Certified Association (ACA) certification, they will be required to register for the external exam themselves. These exams are conducted at authorised testing centres across the country. To locate a venue, please follow this link: www.certiport.com/locator.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
SAVE R 500
This includes the Practice Exam Costs
* Cash only
Self-study implies that there is little to no contact with a tutor, allowing students the freedom to study when and where it suits them best. Each module of this online course starts with a pre-assessment to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the specific topic. Based on the results of the pre-assessment, a student’s study path is then personalised to cover those parts of the curriculum he or she needs more practise in.
Each lesson includes a video tutorial, exercise lab and a student workbook which is designed for students to practice the lesson topic, thus ensuring that they thoroughly understand the topic before progressing. Upon completion of all the lessons, students will find a post-assessment to test their knowledge. If they feel confident in their understanding of the topic, they can then take the practice exam which concludes the self-study element of this course.
Studying with Oxbridge Academy is indeed effortless. The support is excellent. Thank you so much to all Oxbridge Academy staff member for contributing to my achievement.Jeanette Sethetho