Studying an online course is a great option if you want to market yourself as a multi-skilled professional.
With Oxbridge Academy, you can study a range of online courses in various fields. These courses are workplace skills courses, meaning that they enable you to become a more efficient and effective employee, and they help you to make a more valuable contribution in the workplace.
Have a look at the list below to see our full range of online courses:
Advertising and Marketing
Business Management Courses
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Workplace Bundle
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Communication and Collaboration
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Creativity and Innovation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Financial Literacy
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Flexibility and Adaptability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Initiative and Self-Direction
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Leadership and Responsibility
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Productivity and Accountability
- Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
Want to speak to a Student Advisor about studying an online course? Fill in the form on this page, and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”
– Graeme Gallichan (FCIS) (FCIBM)
What is an online course?
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you can complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or from any other location where you have access to the internet).
This means that you have the following advantages:
- You don’t have to spend money on travelling to classes.
- You don’t have to stick to a fixed schedule that doesn’t suit your lifestyle.
- You can study while working in a full-time job.
- You can study when it suits you.