Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course equips you with knowledge and skills in security planning for the workplace. When you study this course, you will learn more about how to hire security personnel, how to handle HR issues surrounding security in the workplace, and how to adhere to relevant safety and security legislation in the workplace. Studying this course may be a good option if you run your own business, or if you are responsible for aspects of security at work, and you want to develop your security management skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Management Principles
- Human Resource Management 1
- Security Management 1
- Security Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Security Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 14.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I have upgraded my educational level with Oxbridge Academy. Their support team is always ready to assist. Their courses are of high quality, because they have everything to support their teaching system. I never had problems with Oxbridge Academy." |