Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Safety Management
This safety management course teaches you about safety management systems, and equips you with relevant skills in hazard identification, risk assessment, fire safety, and loss prevention in the workplace. Studying this course is a good option if you want to learn about the health and safety regulations that apply in the workplace, and if you want to learn how to maintain a safe working environment for employees.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Safety Management 1
- Safety Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Safety Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda