Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This safety management course teaches you about safety management systems, and equips you with relevant skills in hazard identification, risk assessment, fire safety, and loss prevention in the workplace. Studying this course is a good option if you want to learn about the health and safety regulations that apply in the workplace, and if you want to learn how to maintain a safe working environment for employees.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Safety Management 1
- Safety Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Safety Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I have upgraded my educational level with Oxbridge Academy. Their support team is always ready to assist. Their courses are of high quality, because they have everything to support their teaching system. I never had problems with Oxbridge Academy." |