Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health & Safety
This Saiosh-accredited health and safety course covers a range of practical knowledge and skills that will enable you to identify and contain risk factors in the work environment. To further boost your understanding of occupational health and safety (OHS), the modules in this course also cover SHE principles such as investigation and representation. Studying this course is a good option if you want to develop the skills you need to be an effective safety representative in the work environment, or if you want to learn how to implement health and safety procedures in the workplace.
This is a non-credit bearing Short Learning Programme, accredited by Saiosh.
- SHE Awareness
- SHE Representative
- SHE Investigation
- HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Safety Audit Inspection
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health & Safety from Oxbridge Academy.
This non-credit-bearing course is accredited by the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh). Saiosh is a professional body recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda