Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health and Safety for Management
This Saiosh-accredited course will equip you with basic business and management skills, and will introduce you to the fundamental principles of OHS management. Studying this course is a good option if you want to learn basic management skills while learning more about health and safety management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme, accredited by Saiosh.
- Fundamental Business Skills 101
- Management Practice 101
- Office Data Processing 101
- Safety 101
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health & Safety for Management from Oxbridge Academy.
This non-credit-bearing course is accredited by the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh). Saiosh is a professional body recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda