Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
This short course teaches you about the rights, powers, functions, and duties of a health and safety representative in the workplace. It also equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to take on the role of safety representative. Studying this course might be a good option if you want to learn more about workplace health and safety, or if you have been given the role of safety representative at work.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- SHE Representative
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: SHE Representative from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho