Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
This short course will teach you how to implement health and safety principles in and around your workplace. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to maintain a safe workplace and to act in accordance with relevant legislation. Studying this course might be a good option if you quickly want to learn about the importance of health and safety in the working environment and what you can do to promote health and safety at work.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- SHE Awareness
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: SHE Awareness from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho