Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
This short course will teach you how to implement health and safety principles in and around your workplace. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to maintain a safe workplace and to act in accordance with relevant legislation. Studying this course might be a good option if you quickly want to learn about the importance of health and safety in the working environment and what you can do to promote health and safety at work.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- SHE Awareness
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: SHE Awareness from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.