Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Safety Management Skills
This short course is designed to introduce you to the legislative framework for safety management in South Africa. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to implement a safety management system in the workplace. Studying this course may be a good option if you quickly want to learn more about the steps you need to take to improve safety and ensure safety compliance in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Safety Management 1
- Safety Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Safety Management Skills from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8.4 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Security Management
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I have upgraded my educational level with Oxbridge Academy. Their support team is always ready to assist. Their courses are of high quality, because they have everything to support their teaching system. I never had problems with Oxbridge Academy." |