Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
This short course will help you to understand the legal requirements for health and safety investigations, as well as the impact of non-compliance with these requirements. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to gather information and conduct post-investigation activities. Studying this course might be a good option if you quickly want to learn how to conduct health and safety inspections in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- SHE Investigation
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: SHE Investigation from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho