Oxbridge Academy Short Course: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
This short course will help you to understand the legal requirements for conducting hazard identification and risk assessments in the workplace. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to prepare and conduct continuous risk assessments, as well as how to initiate remedial actions. Studying this course may be a good option if you quickly want to learn the basic principles of how to identify hazards and minimise risks in the workplace.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment)
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Awareness
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Representative
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: SHE Investigation
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Audit Inspection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Safety Management Skills
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Security Management Skills
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho