ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
This course is designed to equip you with knowledge of the ISO 14001:2004 standard, which deals with environmental management systems. Studying this course is a good option if you want to learn about the purpose of an environmental management system (EMS), as well as what the requirements are for implementing such a system.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
Students must be 16 or older.
- Environmental Management Awareness Training
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the relevant ISO standard. ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, based in Switzerland. The ISO brings together industry experts to “share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.”
According to the ISO’s website, the International Standards “give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.”
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 3 months
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Internal Auditor Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Facilitation Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda