IOSH Managing Safely Award
(In association with SHEilds, Accredited Centre Number 548)
This course aims to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introducing new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to ensure safety in the workplace.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are starting your health and safety career.
- You are a line manager, and you are required to review the departmental systems for safety.
- You want to prepare for further NEBOSH studies.
Students will be granted 6 months of online access to complete the course.
- Get a balanced perspective of safety and health issues
- Understand the importance of Safety Management Systems
- Students will have an underpinning knowledge of the core health and safety subjects, therefore making them better prepared for their NEBOSH studies to progress further in their career
- Students are required to complete one online exam.
- Students are required to complete one workplace assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive an official award issued by IOSH.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1110 X 5 months
However, after completion of this course, students can apply for membership through IOSH. Click here to find out more.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda