Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Health and Safety for Management – Intermediate
This Saiosh-accredited course builds on your existing knowledge and skills in business and safety management. Studying this course is a good option if you have already completed the previous level, and you want to develop your health and safety management skills further.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme, accredited by Saiosh.
- Fundamental Business Skills 201
- Management Practice 201
- Office Data Processing 201
- Safety 201
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health & Safety for Management – Intermediate from Oxbridge Academy.
This non-credit-bearing course is accredited by the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh). Saiosh is a professional body recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I have upgraded my educational level with Oxbridge Academy. Their support team is always ready to assist. Their courses are of high quality, because they have everything to support their teaching system. I never had problems with Oxbridge Academy." |