BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate
This course is designed to teach you how to implement the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard, which deals with occupational health and safety systems and procedures. Studying this course is a good option if you have already completed the awareness certificate, and you now want to learn more about health and safety management systems and how to implement them in the workplace.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
Students must have completed the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate.
- Occupational Health & Safety Facilitation Training
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificatefrom Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the BS OHSAS 18001 standard, which is an internationally recognised standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
The BS OHSAS 18001 standard is closely aligned with the ISO 9000 and ISO 14 000 standards. Click here to read more about ISO.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1100.00 X 4.3 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Internal Auditor Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Facilitation Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda