BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate
This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard, which deals with occupational health and safety management systems. Studying this course is a good option if you want to learn about international standards relating to health and safety management systems in the workplace.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
Students must be 16 or older.
- Occupational Health & Safety Awareness Training
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificatefrom Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the BS OHSAS 18001 standard, which is an internationally recognised standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
The BS OHSAS 18001 standard is closely aligned with the ISO 9000 and ISO 14 000 standards. Click here to read more about ISO.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 3.3 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Internal Auditor Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Facilitation Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda