Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Health & Safety for Management – Advanced
This Saiosh-accredited course will refine your existing skills in business and OHS management, and will prepare you for working in the occupational health and safety environment. Studying this course is a good option if you’ve already completed the previous levels, and you want to develop your knowledge and skills even further.
This is a non-credit-bearing Short Learning Programme, accredited by Saiosh.
- Fundamental Business Skills 301
- Management Practice 301
- Office Data Processing 301
- Safety 301
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Health & Safety for Management – Advanced from Oxbridge Academy.
This non-credit-bearing course is accredited by the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh). Saiosh is a professional body recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
R 12 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 850.00
R 900.00 X 16.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda