Bridging Certificate to N1 Engineering Studies
Completing this bridging course will give you access to the National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies courses at Oxbridge Academy.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to study the N1 – N3 Engineering Studies courses at Oxbridge Academy, and you don’t have Grade 10 with Maths, Science and Drawings.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
No Matric (At least Grade 9 passed)
Students must be 16 or older
- Introductory Engineering Science
- Introductory Mathematics
- Introductory Industrial Communication
- Introductory Engineering Drawing
- Students are required to complete 3 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Bridging Certificate to N1 Engineering Studies from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 15 months
Additional study material is available for this course – at an additional cost. While this study material is not required to complete the course, it is recommended for students who would like to gain a better understanding of the mathematics and science concepts covered in their prescribed coursework.
The additional material that is available includes Mathematics and Science Dictionaries in the following languages:
- English-Sesotho sa Leboa (Sepedi)
To find out more about the additional material, or to place your order for this material, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on 021 1100 200.
|"Everyone whom I spoke to was always willing to help and would go out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. They would always want to know if there is anything more they can help you with which means there was never any miscommunication and to me that is world class service." |
Katekani Happyson Rihlampfu