Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
This course will help you to get ahead in the field of human resources by equipping you with knowledge and skills relating to various legal and management principles. Studying this course is a good option if you want to develop your management skills, and if you want to learn more about various aspects of employment law and labour practices in South Africa.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Labour Relations OXB5
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda