Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
This course will help you to get ahead in the field of human resources by equipping you with knowledge and skills relating to various legal and management principles. Studying this course is a good option if you want to develop your management skills, and if you want to learn more about various aspects of employment law and labour practices in South Africa.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Labour Relations OXB5
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda