Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Principles of Labour Relations
This course will help you to get ahead in the field of human resources by equipping you with knowledge and skills relating to various legal and management principles. Studying this course is a good option if you want to develop your management skills, and if you want to learn more about various aspects of employment law and labour practices in South Africa.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Labour Relations OXB5
- 2 assignments per module (3 assignments for Labour Relations OXB5)
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Thank you very much, Oxbridge Academy. I got my HR management diploma yesterday. I'm very happy, your service was good and I had no problems with my studies. Big up!" |