Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Human Resource Management
This IIE-endorsed certificate familiarises you with the principles of HR, and equips you with the skills you need to perform the essential functions of HR Management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in HR.
8 -12 months
- Learning Unit 1: The Foundation and Challenges of Human Resource Management
- Learning Unit 2: Managing Diversity and Regulatory Challenges
- Learning Unit 3: Strategic HR Planning and Research
- Learning Unit 4: Job Design and Job Analysis
- Learning Unit 5: Recruitment and Selection
- Learning Unit 6: Employee Onboarding, Motivation and Retention
- Learning Unit 7: Internal Staffing and Career Management Issues
- Learning Unit 8: Performance Management and Appraisal
- Learning Unit 9: Training and Development
- Learning Unit 10: Managing Compensation and Benefits
- Learning Unit 11: Health and Safety
- Learning Unit 12: The Union-Management Relationship, Employee Discipline and Dismissal
- Learning Unit 13: Competency-based HR Management / Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Human Resource Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 12 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho