Human Resource Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
This course equips you with the introductory knowledge and skills that you need if you want to pursue a career in community development. When you study this course, you will learn the basics of providing different types of support within communities.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to play an active role in the development of your community.
- You want to support people in your community.
- You have just completed Matric, and you want to learn more about the field of community development before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme endorsed by The Independent Institute of Education (IIE).
8 -12 months
Learning outcomes covered:
- Community development values
- Community health and disease management
- Understanding poverty in communities
- Supporting the vulnerable in communities
- Sociology and the community
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development from Oxbridge Academy.