Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course equips you with the introductory knowledge and skills that you need if you want to pursue a career in community development. When you study this course, you will learn the basics of providing different types of support within communities.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to play an active role in the development of your community.
- You want to support people in your community.
- You have just completed Matric, and you want to learn more about the field of community development before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
8 -12 months
- Community development values
- Community health and disease management
- Understanding poverty in communities
- Supporting the vulnerable in communities
- Sociology and the community
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Thank you very much, Oxbridge Academy. I got my HR management diploma yesterday. I'm very happy, your service was good and I had no problems with my studies. Big up!" |