Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
This course equips you with the introductory knowledge and skills that you need if you want to pursue a career in community development. When you study this course, you will learn the basics of providing different types of support within communities.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to play an active role in the development of your community.
- You want to support people in your community.
- You have just completed Matric, and you want to learn more about the field of community development before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
8 -12 months
- Community development values
- Community health and disease management
- Understanding poverty in communities
- Supporting the vulnerable in communities
- Sociology and the community
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development from Oxbridge Academy.
R 500.00 (Discount R2200)
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 13 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho