Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Releasing People from an Organisation
This course equips you with an understanding of the different release processes that apply in the context of voluntary and involuntary releases of employees from an organisation.
When you study this course, you will learn how to manage the release process. The release process comes into effect in the context of redundancy, dismissal, or retirement of employees. You will learn about the steps required for, the legal aspects associated with, and the calculation of entitlements for each type of release. You will also learn about the role of outplacement and arbitration in the context of releasing people from an organisation.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR might be the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understand the processes used to release people from an organisation.
- Understand the administration of release processes.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Releasing People from an Organisation from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 6.7 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Thank you very much, Oxbridge Academy. I got my HR management diploma yesterday. I'm very happy, your service was good and I had no problems with my studies. Big up!" |