Human Resource Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Releasing People from an Organisation
This course equips you with an understanding of the different release processes that apply in the context of voluntary and involuntary releases of employees from an organisation.
When you study this course, you will learn how to manage the release process. The release process comes into effect in the context of redundancy, dismissal, or retirement of employees. You will learn about the steps required for, the legal aspects associated with, and the calculation of entitlements for each type of release. You will also learn about the role of outplacement and arbitration in the context of releasing people from an organisation.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR might be the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understand the processes used to release people from an organisation.
- Understand the administration of release processes.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Releasing People from an Organisation from Oxbridge Academy.