Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to recruit and select the right employees for an organisation.
When you study this course, you will learn about the processes and administration involved in recruitment and selection. You will also learn how recruitment and selection contributes to business success. A part of this involves learning about the construction of job and person specifications, and learning how to select appropriate testing methods. Additionally, you will learn about some of the legal aspects surrounding recruitment and selection.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR is the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understand recruitment and selection.
- Be able to recruit and select people.
- Understand the reporting of recruitment and selection.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Recruitment and Selection from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank you for making it possible for me to write my exams, everything was ready and I did not have any hassles when I arrived at the venue where I was writing.Sthembile Mafutha