Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
This course will equip you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to administer the payment of salaries and wages. When you study this course, you will learn how to calculate employment benefits and tax-related deductions, you will learn about the legal aspects of paying salaries and wages, and you will learn how to carry out a salary survey.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR is the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understand remuneration and payment of people.
- Be able to administer pay-related benefits.
- Be able to conduct salary surveys.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Performance and Reward Servicesfrom Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 6 months
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda