Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
This course will equip you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to administer the payment of salaries and wages. When you study this course, you will learn how to calculate employment benefits and tax-related deductions, you will learn about the legal aspects of paying salaries and wages, and you will learn how to carry out a salary survey.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR is the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understand remuneration and payment of people.
- Be able to administer pay-related benefits.
- Be able to conduct salary surveys.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Performance and Reward Services from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 6.3 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda