Human Resource Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Implementing a Human Resource Plan
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to implement a human resource plan effectively. It covers the preparatory phase of implementation, which includes objective-setting, consultation, and analysis of the implications of the plan. It then addresses the implementation phase itself, which includes objection handling, monitoring, and contingency management. The last section of the course develops your understanding of validation techniques and assessment of the outcomes of the implementation.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR is the right choice for you.
- Develop Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound (SMART) objectives and contingency arrangements for the implementation of the plan.
- Assess the importance of consulting those who will be affected by the implementation.
- Analyse the implications for an organisation of implementing an HR plan.
- Analyse the basis of the allocation of roles for the implementation.
- Explain the basis of monitoring techniques.
- Explain how to overcome objections to the implementation of an HR plan.
- Assess the adequacy of provisions to manage deviations from the plan.
- Assess the importance of good communication and managing changes positively.
- Explain how to validate relevant evaluation-related information.
- Identify successes, failures, and areas for improvement from an analysis of evaluation data.
- Communicate the results of the implementation to stakeholders.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Implementing a Human Resource Plan from Oxbridge Academy.