Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Implementing a Human Resource Plan
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to implement a human resource plan effectively. It covers the preparatory phase of implementation, which includes objective-setting, consultation, and analysis of the implications of the plan. It then addresses the implementation phase itself, which includes objection handling, monitoring, and contingency management. The last section of the course develops your understanding of validation techniques and assessment of the outcomes of the implementation.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in HR, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to develop some of the skills you need to make a career transition to HR.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are trying to decide whether a career in HR is the right choice for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Develop Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound (SMART) objectives and contingency arrangements for the implementation of the plan.
- Assess the importance of consulting those who will be affected by the implementation.
- Analyse the implications for an organisation of implementing an HR plan.
- Analyse the basis of the allocation of roles for the implementation.
- Explain the basis of monitoring techniques.
- Explain how to overcome objections to the implementation of an HR plan.
- Assess the adequacy of provisions to manage deviations from the plan.
- Assess the importance of good communication and managing changes positively.
- Explain how to validate relevant evaluation-related information.
- Identify successes, failures, and areas for improvement from an analysis of evaluation data.
- Communicate the results of the implementation to stakeholders.
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Implementing a Human Resource Plan from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 6.7 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Understanding the Principles of Human Resource Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Recruitment and Selection
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Performance and Reward Services
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Releasing People from an Organisation
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Community Development
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Understanding HIV/AIDS
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Labour Relations
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Thank you very much, Oxbridge Academy. I got my HR management diploma yesterday. I'm very happy, your service was good and I had no problems with my studies. Big up!" |