National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies (Electronical Engineering)(SAQA ID 67375)
This N2 electronical engineering course builds on the knowledge and skills gained at N1 level, and further prepares you for working as an artisan in the field of electronic engineering. This course is a good option if you’ve completed the N1 course, and you want to develop more of the skills you need to work with electronic devices.
- N2 – accredited by Umalusi
- SAQA ID: 67375
Approximately 6 months
- Mathematics N2
- Engineering Science N2
- Industrial Electronics N2
- Electrical Trade Theory N2
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies from Umalusi.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N1-N3 Exam-letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 11 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 10 800.00
R 600.00 X 18 months
- National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67109)
- National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67375)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering) (SAQA ID: 67491)
- National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies Electronical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67109)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies Electronical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67491)
Additional study material is available for this course – at an additional cost. While this study material is not required to complete the course, it is recommended for students who would like to gain a better understanding of the mathematics and science concepts covered in their prescribed coursework.
The additional material that is available includes Mathematics and Science Dictionaries in the following languages:
- English-Sesotho sa Leboa (Sepedi)
To find out more about the additional material, or to place your order for this material, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on 021 1100 200.
The experience I had was excellent and the course was fun & enjoyable. The service was fast & efficient – good quality in both the product and material. The staff is very professional at all times and very supportive.Zimkhitha Mlotha