N1 Engineering Studies (Millwright- Industrial Engineering)(SAQA ID 67109)
This career-oriented course will equip you with fundamental skills in mechanical engineering, with a particular emphasis on industrial engineering for millwrights. This course is a good option if you’re interested in taking the first step towards a career as a millwright.
- N1 – accredited by Umalusi
- SAQA ID: 67109
- 40 credits
Approximately 6 months
Grade 10 (with Maths, Science and Drawings) or Grade 9 with N1 Bridging Certificate
- Mathematics N1
- Engineering Science N1
- Industrial Electronics N1
- Electrical Trade Theory N1
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N1 Engineering Studies from DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N1-N3 Exam-letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 12 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 450.00
R 600.00 X 19.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies (Millwright – Engineering Drawing) (SAQA ID 67109)
- National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies (Millwright – Engineering Drawing) (SAQA ID 67375)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies (Millwright – Engineering Drawing) (SAQA ID 67491)
- National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies (Millwright – Industrial Engineering) (SAQA ID 67375)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies (Millwright – Industrial Engineering) (SAQA ID 67491)
Additional study material is available for this course – at an additional cost. While this study material is not required to complete the course, it is recommended for students who would like to gain a better understanding of the mathematics and science concepts covered in their prescribed coursework.
The additional material that is available includes Mathematics and Science Dictionaries in the following languages:
- English-Sesotho sa Leboa (Sepedi)
To find out more about the additional material, or to place your order for this material, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 021 1100 200.
The experience I had was excellent and the course was fun & enjoyable. The service was fast & efficient – good quality in both the product and material. The staff is very professional at all times and very supportive.