N1 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering)(SAQA ID 67109)
This career-oriented N1 Engineering Studies course introduces you to the basic principles of electrical engineering and prepares you for further study in this field. This course is a good option if you want to work towards a career as an artisan in the field of electrical engineering.
- N1 – accredited by Umalusi
- SAQA ID: 67109
- 40 credits
- This course is registered on the NQF and can count towards a full national qualification.
Approximately 6 months
Grade 10 (with Maths, Science and Drawings) or Grade 9 with N1 Bridging Certificate
- Mathematics N1
- Engineering Science N1
- Engineering Drawings N1
- Electrical Trade Theory N1
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N1 Engineering Studies from DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N1-N3 Exam-letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 13 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 12 600.00
R 700.00 X 18 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67375)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies (Electrical Engineering) (SAQA ID: 67491)
- National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies Electronical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67109)
- National Certificate: N2 Engineering Studies Electronical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67375)
- National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies Electronical Engineering) (SAQA ID 67491)
Additional study material is available for this course – at an additional cost. While this study material is not required to complete the course, it is recommended for students who would like to gain a better understanding of the mathematics and science concepts covered in their prescribed coursework.
The additional material that is available includes Mathematics and Science Dictionaries in the following languages:
- English-Sesotho sa Leboa (Sepedi)
To find out more about the additional material, or to place your order for this material, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 021 1100 200.
|"It was very good studying on my own time, the notes was clear and understandable and I pass with merit in every module. I like to thank the principal, tutors, Finance, queries department for all the support and always respond for anything that want. Once again thank you." |